Building muscle is a science. I preach about this often, but it’s true.
You are the scientist and artist of your own body, because you are discovering new things about the way your body works every time you step into the gym. There are many phases to bodybuilding.
- Lifting weights
- Diet and nutrition
- Cardio for fat loss
- Rest and recuperation
If one of those phases is not executed in the proper manner – your muscles will not grow, at least in the way or speed at which you believe they should. So, watch the following video where you will learn from IFBB Pro, Ben Pakulski talk about one of the most important factors – nutrition.
Makes perfect sense, right?
- The best way to build muscle is to stay anabolic all day
- #1 tip is to make sure your body is synthesizing protein throughout the day
- 8 hours is enough time (while you sleep) for your body to be in a catabolic state
- Optimize insulin sensitivity by only taking in carbohydrates when you need them
- Eat lots of healthy fats and proteins
- Keep liver detoxed