How do you burn more fat from your workouts? Should you sit down and do an exercise, or stand up to burn more fat? Should you do isolated exercises, or do compound exercises to burn more fat? And how do you tell if you are burning enough fat?
There is a few ways to tell if you are burning enough fat from your workout. Mike Chang tells you how in this very important video (if you’re goal is to burn fat, of course!)
- Always stand up to do an exercises because you burn more fat if you are on your feet.
- Don’t waste time in the gym. Get your headphones on and ‘execute’ your exercises in succession.
- Don’t stand around talking to people.
- Keep focused – get in the gym, do your workout and get OUT of the gym!
- Always use free weights rather than using machines, because you burn more calories.