Here are two different types of tips for your Thanksgiving weight control.
Mike Chang, aka SPS gives sound advice for skinny guys who want to gain weight, and even better advice for you plumper’s who are going to regret eating all that food over this coming weekend!
Check out the video…
Skinny Guy Tips:
- Eat as much stuffing as you can – it’s full of carbohydrates, which will allow you to gain weight.
- Put gravy on all your Thanksgiving food; your turkey, stuffing, veggies.
- Bring Tupperware or plastic containers so you can take away ‘Doggy Bags’ so you can eat it the next few days.
Tips for Not Gaining Weight:
- Don’t load your plate with food. Over indulgence is a killer for your weight control.
- Talk, talk, talk – to everyone! You’ll feel fuller quicker.
- If you are cooking dinner, GIVE your food away at the end of the day.
- Skip dessert – it will make you chunky! Or if you have to try dessert, just TRY it – don’t fill your dish.