This 5 minute workout video teaches you how to do ‘pike push ups’ and knee to elbow planks.
It’s got everything from fat burning cardio to really working on your core. While the pike push ups work your shoulders and triceps, the knee to elbow plank exercises work on your mid section and your upper legs.
Notes on video:
- 4 Sets take only 5 minutes
- Works your core abdominal’s
- Improve your upper body strength
- Shapes your shoulders and triceps
- Tone and strengthen your obliques
- Great for balance and stabilization